Tomorrow’s (5/13) KPY Keep Our Kids on the Field Golf Outing and Dinner will be postponed to a date to be determined.
We are sorry if this poses an inconvenience to anyone. However, we feel that this is the best decision for all involved due to the expected weather forecast. We will be working diligently with all the outside vendors, sponsors and contributors that were going to make this event possible as quickly as possible to determine our makeup date for this event and will get this information out to you.
Please pass this announcement to anyone you know that may be attending tomorrow’s event.
If you have any immediate questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org